- $37 for one orchestra ticket (up to $53 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- What They Do: Throw back to the songs that ruled the airwaves from decades past.
- How They Do It: with a eight-piece rock band and six different vocalists to channel everyone from Abba to Zeppelin
- What To Expect: rock and roll stage lighting, video tributes to American culture, and more than 100 costume changes
Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.