- Admission to the Deep Ellum Block Party
- When: April 17–19
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup; more information will be available closer to the festival.
- $25–$35 for one one-day pass on Friday, April 17, Saturday, April 18, or Sunday, April 19 (up to $65 value; prices and values vary based on the date)
- $75 for one three-day pass on April 17–19 (up to $150 value)
- $69 for one one-day VIP pass on Friday, April 17, Saturday, April 18, or Sunday, April 19 (up to $125 value)
- $149 for one three-day VIP pass on April 17–19 (up to $300 value)
- $249 for one three-day Big Shot VIP pass on April 17–19 (up to $500 value)
- Click here to view perks included with VIP passes.
Deep Ellum Block Party
- Public Enemy: As one of the first and foremost socio-political groups in hip-hop history, Chuck D, Flavor Flav, DJ Lord, and Professor Griff inspire and incite with anthems such as “Fight the Power.”
- Diarrhea Planet: These Nashville punk rockers—known for their wild live shows and remarkably tasteful band name—play rowdy originals about ghosts and adolescent life, as well as cheeky covers.
- Astronautalis: The genre-bending artist combines elements of hip-hop, indie rock, and electronica in his autobiographical tracks.
- Ishi: The performer creates a multi-sensory experience for dancing crowds, but doesn’t skimp on the heady stuff either, creating sizzling tracks that celebrate love and awareness as they prompt audiences to shake their hips.
- Also Appearing: Stardeath and White Dwarves | Cobalt Cranes | Chambers | The Cush | 3D Friends | Animal Spirit
- Click here to view the lineup so far; additional music acts, film screenings, comedians, and performance artists will be announced at a later date