- $25 for one G-pass ticket to Deep Purple (up to $44.75 value)
- When: Monday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Seating: level 400
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The mulberry sounds of Deep Purple: simple, meaty riffs that you can sing phonetically as “Duh-Duh-Duh” mixed with heady progressive hard rock and metal
- Album that brought them international fame: Machine Head, the 1972 behemoth that influenced the next generation of hard rockers and introduced the world to the timeless chord progression of “Smoke On the Water”
- How Deep Purple made the Guinness Book of World Records that same year: with a maximum-decibel live performance that earned them the title of “the globe’s loudest band”
- Machine Head-era members you’ll see on this tour: singer Ian Gillian, drummer Ian Paise, and bassist Roger Glover, with longtime touring guitarist Steve Morse nailing Richie Blackmore’s iconic riffs
- What they’ll play live: classic-rock staples such as “Highway Star,” “Space Truckin’,” and “Smoke On the Water,” as well as tracks from the band’s latest album, Now What?!
- Deep baloney: the band has been nominated twice for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but never inducted, which has disgruntled everyone from Gene Simmons to Geddy Lee and Slash