What You'll Get
- $49.95 for one G-Pass to see Deep Purple (up to $84.75 value)
- When: Sunday, July 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rows M–U of side orchestra section B or G
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The mulberry sounds of Deep Purple: simple, meaty riffs that you can sing phonetically as “Duh-Duh-Duh” mixed with heady progressive hard rock and metal
- Album that brought them international fame: Machine Head, the 1972 behemoth that influenced the next generation of hard rockers and introduced the world to the timeless chord progression of “Smoke On the Water”
- How Deep Purple made the Guinness Book of World Records that same year: with a maximum-decibel live performance that earned them the title of “the globe’s loudest band”
- Machine Head-era members you’ll see on this tour: singer Ian Gillian, drummer Ian Paise, and bassist Roger Glover, with longtime touring guitarist Steve Morse nailing Richie Blackmore’s iconic riffs
- What they’ll play live: classic-rock staples such as “Highway Star,” “Space Truckin’,” and “Smoke On the Water,” as well as tracks from the band’s latest album, Now What?!
- Deep baloney: the band has been nominated twice for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but never inducted, which has disgruntled everyone from Gene Simmons to Geddy Lee and Slash
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 7/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.