All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Deep Purple
- When: Saturday, August 15 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for sections AA–DD, OO–RR, or D–F, plus $10 in free slot play (up to $72.50 value)
- $49 for sections EE–GG, LL–NN, or A–C, plus $10 in free slot play (up to $92.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The mulberry sounds of Deep Purple: simple, meaty riffs that you can sing phonetically as “Duh-Duh-Duh” mixed with heady progressive hard rock and metal
- Album that brought them international fame: Machine Head, the 1972 behemoth that influenced the next generation of hard rockers and introduced the world to the timeless chord progression of “Smoke On the Water”
- How Deep Purple made the Guinness Book of World Records that same year: with a maximum-decibel live performance that earned them the title of “the globe’s loudest band”
- Machine Head-era members you’ll see on this tour: singer Ian Gillian, drummer Ian Paise, and bassist Roger Glover, with longtime touring guitarist Steve Morse nailing Richie Blackmore’s iconic riffs
- What they’ll play live: classic-rock staples such as “Highway Star,” “Space Truckin’,” and “Smoke On the Water,” as well as tracks from the band’s latest album, Now What?!
- Deep baloney: the band has been nominated twice for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but never inducted, which has disgruntled everyone from Gene Simmons to Geddy Lee and Slash
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.