- One ticket to see Deep Purple
- When: Saturday, August 15 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fantasy Springs Resort Casino
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for sections AA–DD, OO–RR, or D–F, plus $10 in free slot play (up to $72.50 value)
- $49 for sections EE–GG, LL–NN, or A–C, plus $10 in free slot play (up to $92.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The mulberry sounds of Deep Purple: simple, meaty riffs that you can sing phonetically as “Duh-Duh-Duh” mixed with heady progressive hard rock and metal
- Album that brought them international fame: Machine Head, the 1972 behemoth that influenced the next generation of hard rockers and introduced the world to the timeless chord progression of “Smoke On the Water”
- How Deep Purple made the Guinness Book of World Records that same year: with a maximum-decibel live performance that earned them the title of “the globe’s loudest band”
- Machine Head-era members you’ll see on this tour: singer Ian Gillian, drummer Ian Paise, and bassist Roger Glover, with longtime touring guitarist Steve Morse nailing Richie Blackmore’s iconic riffs
- What they’ll play live: classic-rock staples such as “Highway Star,” “Space Truckin’,” and “Smoke On the Water,” as well as tracks from the band’s latest album, Now What?!
- Deep baloney: the band has been nominated twice for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but never inducted, which has disgruntled everyone from Gene Simmons to Geddy Lee and Slash