What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $43.25 value)
- $32 for one G-Pass for seating in center (rows WW-ZZ), right or left center (rows VV-ZZ), or right of left (rows OO-RR) (up to $94.45 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for seating in center (rows JJ-PP), right or left center (rows LL-PP), or right or left (rows DD-HH) (up to $116.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Deep Purple & Alice Cooper with Special Guest The Edgar Winter Band
- Deep Purple: The pioneers of metal behind “Smoke on the Water,” “Speed King,” and “Child in Time” celebrate their latest and last studio album, 2017’s Infinite, on The Long Goodbye Tour, which will include all-new tracks as well as fan favorites.
- Alice Cooper: He’s the shock rocker of “No More Mr. Nice Guy” fame who treats fans to timeless hits—think “School’s Out” and “Elected”—plus new compositions and covers that pay homage to friends who have passed on.
- Special Guest: The Edgar Winter Band helmed by the prolific Edgar Winter, who burst onto the music scene in 1970 with the aptly titled Entrance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.