What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Def Leppard with Foreigner and Tesla
- When: Friday, October 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BOK Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $25 for sections 304–308 (up to $50.35 value)
- $30 for sections 309–311 and 301–303 (up to $58.80 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Members of Def Leppard: vocalist Joe Elliott, guitarist Vivian Campbell, guitarist Phil Collen, bassist Rick “Sav” Savage, and drummer Rick Allen
- Def Leppard singles that will inspire a crowd sing-along: “Pour Some Sugar on Me,” “Love Bites,” “Armageddon It”
- Breakout hit: “Bringin’ On the Heartbreak” from 1981’s High ‘n’ Dry
- Album that sold more than 20 million copies worldwide: 1987’s Hysteria
- Organizations the band supports and have partnered with: USO, Hiring Our Heros, Project Resiliency/The Raven Drum Foundation, Wounded Warriors
- What else fans can expect: Pyrotechnics. Lots of pyrotechnics.
- How long they’ve been getting their passports stamped: since 1976
- 80 million: the number of albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Foreigner hits that use physical maladies as metaphors: “Hot Blooded,” “Double Vision,” “Cold as Ice”
- Foreigner ballad that, when hummed, causes a choir to suddenly appear: “I Want to Know What Love Is”
- Foreigner single that proves that if you just keep a-rockin’, and just don’t stop, you’re gonna be on top: “Juke Box Hero”
- 1984: the year Tesla first formed in Sacramento
- 1989: the year the band truly broke out with the double-platinum album The Great Radio Controversy, which included the hit singles “Heaven’s Trail (No Way Out)” and “Love Song”
- The power of Tesla: blistering arena rock driven by a down-to-earth, anti-glam aesthetic
- The lineup: original members Jeff Keith, Frank Hannon, Brian Wheat and Troy Luccketta along with new guitarist Dave Rude
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at BOK Center on 10/9. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.