What You'll Get
- $44.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 205–210 or 217–222 (up to $64 value)
- $66.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–104 or 122–124 (up to $95 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Members of Def Leppard: vocalist Joe Elliott, guitarist Vivian Campbell, guitarist Phil Collen, bassist Rick “Sav” Savage, and drummer Rick Allen
- Def Leppard singles that will inspire a crowd sing-along: “Pour Some Sugar on Me,” “Love Bites,” “Armageddon It”
- Breakout hit: “Bringin’ On the Heartbreak” from 1981’s High ‘n’ Dry
- Album that sold more than 20 million copies worldwide: 1987’s Hysteria
- Organizations the band supports and have partnered with: USO, Hiring Our Heros, Project Resiliency/The Raven Drum Foundation, Wounded Warriors
- What else fans can expect: Pyrotechnics. Lots of pyrotechnics.
- 1984: the year Tesla first formed in Sacramento
- 1989: the year the band truly broke out with the double-platinum album The Great Radio Controversy, which included the hit singles “Heaven’s Trail (No Way Out)” and “Love Song”
- The power of Tesla: blistering arena rock driven by a down-to-earth, anti-glam aesthetic
- The lineup: original members Jeff Keith, Frank Hannon, Brian Wheat and Troy Luccketta along with new guitarist Dave Rude
- How they got their start: touring the Midwest in the late 1960s in an old station wagon
- Album that put them on the map: 1980’s Hi Infidelity
- What made Hi Infidelity so great: passionate chartbusters that made waterbed salesmen rich, including “Keep On Loving You”
- The album’s other claims to fame: it contained the spurned-lover kiss-off “Take It on the Run;” it was certified 9 times platinum; it was #1 on the Billboard 200 chart for 15 weeks
- Recent tour that took REO Speedwagon across the country: the Midwest Rock N’ Roll Express tour with STYX and Ted Nugent, who slept in a bus full of wild boars
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2016. Not valid with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.