All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in Center, rows CG–CH or Left, rows LB–LE on Thursday, November 12, at 8 p.m. or Sunday, November 15, at 3 p.m. (up to $43.85 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in Center, rows CG–CJ or Left, rows LB–LE on Friday, November 13, at 8 p.m. (up to $43.85 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in Left, rows LB–LC or LJ–LK or Right, rows RJ–RK on Saturday, November 14, at 5 p.m (up to $43.85 value)
- $22 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in Center, rows CG–CH, Left, rows L–J, or Right, rows RJ–RK on Saturday, November 14, at 5 p.m. (up to $43.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Defending the Caveman
A lone man takes shelter in his cave, and with a scratch of his chest hair, begins to ruminate on the longest war humankind has ever waged: the battle of the sexes. Philosophizing on everything from contemporary feminism to the erogenous zone, he dissects the nuances of the male and female relationship with warmth and humor. Rob Becker’s uproarious script—informed by an informal three-year study of anthropology, sociology, and prehistory—blends casual observations, such as a woman’s tendency to dominate her man’s closet, with hypothetical situations, such as men talking about what makes them cry as they pump iron, for an evening where neither gender is spared.
After being crowned the longest-running solo show in Broadway history—as well as the longest-running Broadway show in Vegas history—Defending the Caveman continues its quest for world domination with performances throughout the country and across the globe. The New York Times called the play “a nationwide comic phenomenon,” while the Boston Globe hailed it as “perceptive…witty…sweetly understanding.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.