Customers can jump around and enjoy many thrilling attractions such as extreme dodgeball, slackline, or ninja warrior obstacles
About This Deal
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
Required park-specific grip socks are not included with jump passes and are available to purchase for $3/pair.
- Basic Party Package for up to 10 People:
- 10 people maximum (Jump passes for all guests)
- 60 minute private room rental included
- 60 minute jump time
- Can be used any day- advanced reservation required
- $50 Fee for Outside Food (Customers can bring in their own food)
At DEFY Richmond in Glen Allen, all jumping is assisted by a trampoline. Of this facility’s 18,000 square feet of space, more than 11,000 square feet are devoted to creating a grid of connected trampolines?more than 35 in total. What does that mean in practice? Wall-to-wall opportunities to bounce to one’s heart’s content, all edged with angled wall trampolines. But if bouncing isn’t enough, trampolines are also put to use in high-flying activities.
- Some of the activities and attractions include:
- Ninja Warrior Obstacles: Release the inner ninja on obstacles that will test one’s balance, agility, and other ninja skills
- AirDunk: Sometimes the rim of a basketball hoop can hang just out of reach. With the help of a few trampolines, though, anyone can jump like a professional
- Extreme Dodgeball: An arena built with trampolines lining the walls and ground that elevates the classic gym class game to new heights
- Slackline: Balance is key to walking a slackline. Yet if one’s balance should fail, a giant pit of foam cubes is ready to catch them
**Flight Tickets:** Passes must be used in one visit. Limit 8 per person. Jumpers are required to wear park specific grip socks, which are not included in the voucher. Grip socks are available for purchase in-store for $3 per pair. Limit 8 per visit.
**Basic Party Package:** Sales tax not included in purchase price. Not valid for currently reserved party packages. Purchaser may not combine two party packages for one event. For groups larger than ten, additional fees apply at location's standard rates and are available for purchase at the location or over the phone. Passes purchased on Groupon cannot be combined with Basic Party Package to add additional participants. $50 fee will be assessed if customers choose to bring their own food. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.