What You'll Get
- $37 for one trackside table for four on a Thursday or a Friday (up to $74 value)
- $62 for one trackside table for four on a Saturday (up to $124 value)
- $42 for one trackside table for four on a Sunday (up to $84 value)
- $6 for two general admission tickets (up to $12 value)
- All options valid for races between October 29 and November 29
- Parking not included.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Children 17 and under receive free admission and must be accompanied by an adult.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club
Ever since Bing Crosby greeted the first guest to walk through its gates in 1937, Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has infused San Diego summers with the rhythmic clacking of competing Thoroughbreds. Over the course of more than 75 years, the track has lured fans of all ages and backgrounds with its seaside stakes, providing a battle zone for bettors and, oftentimes, a playground for the stars. The institution still attracts throngs of guests to this day; in 2012, Del Mar set a single-day attendance record on Opening Day by entertaining a crowd of 47,339—the same number of people that can fit inside a standard Trojan horse.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 30, 2015. Limit 8/person for general admission option and 1/person for trackside table options. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for tables. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact venue prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Tables subject to availability and not valid 10/29, 10/31, 11/21, 11/27, and 11/28. Concerts are 18+. Concert admission fee applies for customers arriving after last race. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.