- $10 for two tickets for horseracing events ($20 value)
- When: Any race between Friday, July 17, and Monday, September 7; click to see the schedule.
- Where: Del Mar Thoroughbred Club
- Seating: General-admission clubhouse. Seat not included.
- Door time: 2 hours before event time
- Ticket values include all fees; parking not included.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Children 17 and under receive free admission and must be accompanied by an adult.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club
Ever since Bing Crosby greeted the first guest to walk through its gates in 1937, Del Mar Thoroughbred Club has infused San Diego summers with the rhythmic clacking of competing Thoroughbreds. Over the course of more than 75 years, the track has lured fans of all ages and backgrounds with its seaside stakes, providing a battle zone for bettors and, oftentimes, a playground for the stars. The institution still attracts throngs of guests to this day; in 2012, Del Mar set a single-day attendance record on Opening Day by entertaining a crowd of 47,339—the same number of people that can fit inside a standard Trojan horse.