- Game-day package to see a Delaware 87ers game against the Canton Charge
- When: Friday, January 24, at 7 p.m. or Saturday, January 25 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bob Carpenter Center
- Door time: 60 minutes before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Packages
- $12 for one reserved seat (up to a $26 total value)
- $14 for one reserved select seat (up to a $27.50 total value)
- $16 for one preferred select seat (up to a $32 total value)
- $19 for one premium seat (up to a $36 total value)
Each game-day packages includes an 87ers hat (a $15 value). Those who go to the January 24 game will get a hotdog voucher (a $1 value).
The Scouting Report
Next weekend, the 87ers return to the Bob Carpenter Center for back-to-back match-ups against the first-place Canton Charge. During the January 24 showdown between these Eastern Division rivals, popular superheroes, such as Batman, Ironman, and Superman will swoop into the stadium to mingle with fans and sign autographs. Then after Friday's final buzzer, kids aged 13 and under can storm the court to shoot post-game free-throws and use empty soda bottles to collect souvenir sweat beads from the floor. After the game on Saturday, the festivities continue with post-game autographs dished out by the entire 87ers squad.
On December 7, 1787, Delaware became the first state to ratify the United States Constitution. Though this moment was not celebrated with a T-shirt cannon salute, it is memorialized in American sports through the Delaware 87ers, a NBA Developmental League affiliate of the Philadelphia 76ers. Founded in 2007 as the Utah Flash, the organization was acquired by the 76ers prior to the 2013 season and was promptly re-located to Delaware. Rather than sporting jerseys made of firecrackers, the team demonstrates its patriotism with a red, white, and blue color scheme. It plays its home games at Bob Carpenter Center, where fans can catch a glimpse of future stars before they move into the professional ranks.