- $22 for two preferred tickets, plus $5 in merchandise credit (up to $37 value)
- $43 for four preferred tickets, plus $10 in merchandise credit (up to $74 value)
- $64 for six preferred tickets, plus $15 in merchandise credit (up to $111 value)
- When: any home game between November 17 and April 1, 2016; click here to see the schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart; preferred seating shown in red
The Scouting Report
- Who Are the 87ers? The D-League affiliate of the Philadelphia 76ers
- Opponents You May See: Atlantic Division rivals including the Westchester Knicks, the Canton Charge, and the Maine Red Claws, who posted the D-League’s best record last season.
- For the Kids: gameday at Bob Carpenter Center includes bounce houses, rock-wall climbing, face painting, and plenty of other kid-friendly activities.
On December 7, 1787, Delaware became the first state to ratify the United States Constitution. Though this moment was not celebrated with a T-shirt cannon salute, it is memorialized in American sports through the Delaware 87ers, a NBA Development League affiliate of the Philadelphia 76ers. Founded in 2007 as the Utah Flash, the organization was acquired by the 76ers prior to the 2013 season and was promptly re-located to Delaware. Rather than sporting jerseys made of firecrackers, the team demonstrates its patriotism with a red, white, and blue color scheme. It plays its home games at Bob Carpenter Center, where fans can catch a glimpse of future stars before they move into the professional ranks.