What You'll Get
- $24 for two tickets for seating in sections 16–19, two hats, and $5 toward merchandise (up to $43 value)
- $45 for four tickets for seating in sections 16–19, four hats, and $10 toward merchandise (up to $86 value)
Available Games and Promotions
- Friday, February 10, at 7 p.m. (Canton Charge)—First Responders Night, presented by Delaware Citizen Corps
- Saturday, February 11, at 7 p.m. (Fort Wayne Mad Ants)—You Make the Call! Referee Night
- Saturday, March 25, at 7 p.m. (Windy City Bulls)—Beau Biden Foundation Night
- Friday, March 31, at 7 p.m. (Raptors 905)—Go Green Night, presented by Delaware Solid Waste Authority
- Read more about the promotions here
The NBA Development League has developed 38% of the NBA's talent, revolutionized its gameplay, and even changed its rules. And it's expanding.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Delaware 87ers
On December 7, 1787, Delaware became the first state to ratify the United States Constitution. Though this moment was not celebrated with a T-shirt cannon salute, it is memorialized in American sports through the Delaware 87ers, a NBA Gatorade League affiliate of the Philadelphia 76ers. Founded in 2007 as the Utah Flash, the organization was acquired by the 76ers prior to the 2013 season and was promptly re-located to Delaware. Rather than sporting jerseys made of firecrackers, the team demonstrates its patriotism with a red, white, and blue color scheme. It plays its home games at Bob Carpenter Center, where fans can catch a glimpse of future stars before they move into the professional ranks.