What You'll Get
- First Year Special Offer: Three-Day admission to the Delaware Junction Three-Day Country Music and Camping Festival featuring Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, Toby Keith, Frankie Ballard, and more
- When: Friday, August 14–Sunday, August 16
- Where: Delaware State Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: gates open at 1 p.m.; campgrounds open at 10 a.m. on August 13 and close at 12 p.m. on August 17
- Click here to view the full lineup
- Click here for camping information
Campsites are sold per vehicle.
- $169 for a three-day ticket (up to $221 value)
- $244 for a three-day ticket with car camping spot for one vehicle, valid Thursday–Sunday (up to $371 value)
- $281.50 for a three-day ticket, plus 20’x30’ camping space for one RV with no hookups (up to $446 value)
- $344 for a three-day ticket, plus 20’x40’ camping space for one RV with no hookups (up to $471 value)
- $394 for a three-day ticket, plus 20’x40’ camping space for one RV with hookup (up to $771 value)
- $494 for a three-day ticket, plus 20’x50’ camping space for one RV with hookup (up to $871 value)
Delaware Junction Festival
- Jason Aldean: After scoring his first ACM Award for Top New Male Vocalist in 2005, this Nashville juggernaut racked up an astonishing string of 14 #1 hits, including heartland-tugging smash “Fly Over States” and the Billboard Music Award winning scorcher “Burnin’ It Down.”
- Florida Georgia Line: The respective dukes of Florida and Georgia, Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard, first convened on the neutral ground to forge a brand of country-pop that would please subjects of all realms. Ever since, they’ve been rolling out a string of No. 1 hits, including “Cruise” and “This Is How We Roll.”
- Toby Keith: The superstar that Forbes calls “Country Music’s $500 Million Man” digs into his cache of #1 hits and delivers new chartbusters such as “Drunk Americans” from his latest album, 35 MPG Town.
- Frankie Ballard: Ballard was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But after winning the contest and scoring an opening slot for Chesney, he skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey, then hit number one again with the title track.
- Lee Brice: Describing his sound as “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child,” Billboard awarded the Nashville star Top Country Song of 2010 for “Love Like Crazy.” Since then, Brice has continued to blur the lines between honky-tonk and rock in #1 hits such as “A Woman Like You” “Hard to Love,” and the heartbreaking ballad “I Drive Your Truck.”
- Camping: Hitch up your RV, bring a tent, or camp out of your car while enjoying cookouts and campsite decorating contests (this year’s theme: U.S.A.!) with your fellow country fans.
- Food and drinks: Fill up with eats from popular local restaurants such as Ivy, Rusty Rudder, and Jimmy’s Grille, and sip on brews at the Bud Light Beer Garden or cocktails at the Malibu Rum Beach House.
- Dancing: Get frothy at the foam pit party, and enjoy late night spins from Dee Jay Silver.
- Flying and sliding: Take flight on the Vertigo Swing ride, or cool off on the fastest giant water slide in the region.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.