What You'll Get
- $18 for two tickets for general admission (up to $40.08 value)
- See the full schedule of events
- Friday, July 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 16, at 6 p.m.
Delaware Shakespeare Summer Festival
- The Event: Families and Shakespeare-lovers can bring their own blankets and chairs to set up on the lawn in front of the stage and wait for the performance to begin. Attendees are encouraged to bring a picnic or purchase one of the selection of sandwiches offered.
- Pre-Show Performance: Before the main event, members of the Delaware Shakespeare’s College Apprentice Program emerge to perform an original comedy sketch inspired by Henry V.
- Henry V: A young, charismatic, and inspiring leader, young Henry V seems to be on a path to greatness. But when the young prince of France sends him an insulting message, he has decided: he must invade France. In Shakespeare’s glowing portrayal of the former king, Henry V follows him through battles, political maneuvers, and courtship.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.