What You'll Get
- $15–$19 for one general-admission ticket (up to $35 value)
- Pricing varies by showtime
Delirium: An Adaptation of The Brothers Karamazov
- The source material: Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s classic chronicle of familial struggle and patricide set in 19th Century Russia
- What’s different: playwright Enda Walsh distills this great novel to its brutal essence, complete with perverse puppetry
- How Variety described the raucous adaptation: “a carnival of the grotesque”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About EgoPo Classic Theater
EgoPo is a nonprofit theater company committed to revitalizing the great classics of both theater and literature. They strive for virtuosity in both vocal and physical performances in order to create innovative and provocative theatrical events. The term EgoPo derives from the French for the physical self, and it's more than the name of a theater—it's an acting style. The work of EgoPo's ensemble is intense and physical, and although they focus on classic texts, EgoPo is committed to re-imagining these texts for modern audiences.