Most sports grow out of a simple formula—ball plus stick, ball plus kick, or car plus explosion. Obtain the necessary integers with today’s GrouponLive deal for general admission to the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships at the Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center. Groupon buyers will be seated in the grandstand bleachers. Check the schedule for specific matches, and choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get one ticket to the opening night on Friday, February 24, at 7 p.m. (a $36 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- For $13, you get one ticket to one of the following sessions (a $25.50 value):
- Wednesday, February 29, at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, March 1, at 11 a.m.
- For $15, you get a ticket to one of the following sessions (a $30.50 value):
- Monday, February 27, at 11 a.m.
- Friday, March 2, at 11 a.m.<p>
With both tennis legends and current ATP pro players haranguing the hard court, the 20th annual Delray Beach International Tennis Championships treats racket watchers to 10 days of singles and doubles action. On opening night, two world No. 1 titans of the ’80s tennis scene, Ivan Lendl and Mats Wilander suit up with seasoned skills and considerably longer shorts to square off against one another. First-round singles and doubles action kicks off the morning of February 27, with the second round then quarterfinal stakes lining up in the succeeding days. Although not included in this Groupon, February 28 sees American Andy Roddick unpacking his more than 100 mph serve as he tries to take the title and nougat-centered tennis ball won last year by Aussie Mark Philippoussis.