What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Demetri Martin, starting at $35
- Seating: sections 208-210
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His style: deadpan observations and deconstructions of reality delivered with a linguist’s love of wordplay, an artist’s imagery (sometimes literally thanks to his large drawing pad), a statistician’s fondness of graphs, and a musician’s penchant for fingering the guitar or glockenspiel
- His bread and butter: pithy one-liners and labyrinthine trains of thought
- His start: He appeared on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and worked as a writer on Late Night with Conan O’Brien before exploring hip trends such as crippling student debt while serving as The Daily Show’s Senior Youth Correspondent.
- His breakout: Important Things with Demetri Martin, a sketch variety show on Comedy Central that took aim at such profound concepts as time and control
- His guest spots: he’s appeared on Flight of the Conchords and in films such as The Rocker and Contagion
- His latest work: the independent film, Dean, which he wrote and directed, co-starring Kevin Kline and Gillian Jacobs
The Fine Print
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.