All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $33.04 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His style: deadpan observations and deconstructions of reality delivered with a linguist’s love of wordplay, an artist’s imagery (sometimes literally thanks to his large drawing pad), a statistician’s fondness of graphs, and a musician’s penchant for fingering the guitar or glockenspiel
- His bread and butter: pithy one-liners and labyrinthine trains of thought
- His start: He appeared on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend and worked as a writer on Late Night with Conan O’Brien before exploring hip trends such as crippling student debt while serving as The Daily Show’s Senior Youth Correspondent.
- His breakout: Important Things with Demetri Martin, a sketch variety show on Comedy Central that took aim at such profound concepts as time and control
- His guest spots: he’s appeared on Flight of the Conchords and in films such as The Rocker and Contagion
- His latest work: his sixth standup special, 2015’s Live (At the Time) on Netflix
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.