What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Demi Lovato with Christina Perri and MKTO
- When: Wednesday, October 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: KFC Yum! Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $28 for lower-level section 113, rows M–Z (up to $54.60 value)
- $28 for lower-level sections 110, 111, or 112, rows M–Z (up to $54.60 value)
- $40 for lower-level section 107 or 115 (rows M–EE), or 116 (rows M–Z; up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Demi Lovato’s debut album: the certified gold Don’t Forget, which features 10 songs co-written with the Jonas Brothers
- Here We Go Again: her second album, which is full of acoustically driven pop
- Unbroken: her third album, which touches on her personal struggles and triumphs highlighted by singles “Skyscraper” and “Give Your Heart a Break”
- Demi: her fourth album, which blends pop, R&B, and rock. It debuted at No. 3 in the US and reached No. 1 on iTunes.
- Extracurriculars: starring as a judge on The X Factor; writing the New York Times bestseller Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year; acting as DoSomething.org’s spokesperson
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at KFC Yum! Center on 10/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.