Former Styx front man and an electrifying six-piece band dive into “Mr. Roboto,” “Come Sail Away,” and other hits
What You'll Get
- Seating: floor or balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: founding member of STYX and voice of the rebellious protagonist of the concept album Kilroy Was Here, which spawned the epic song “Mr. Roboto”
- Monster hits: Joined by six-piece band, DeYoung captures the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show with hits like “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” and “Renegade.”
- Multitasking: He not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboard, smiles, and sneaks in games of Minesweeper between songs.
- Post-STYX: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a STYX cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man, releasing an album of Broadway standards, and touring with Jesus Christ Superstar
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
About Lynn Auditorium
As eventgoers perch under the stately domed ceiling inside Lynn Auditorium, they can take in a show against an elegant red-curtain backdrop and sleek wooden accents. The distinguished interior of the event center augments the caliber of performances available in the form of concerts and holiday specials such as Kenny Rogers and The Vienna Boys Choir. The entertainment unfolds amid newly renovated elements such as updated seating and high-tech lighting that’s capable of illuminating the next line in an actor’s head.