- $25 for one G-Pass for upper mezzanine seating in section 2, 3, 6, 7 or 9 (Rows G-N) (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dennis DeYoung and the Music of Styx
- Where you met DeYoung: as a founding member of STYX
- STYX’s monster hits: “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Renegade”
- Why he’ll probably answer to the name “Kilroy”: Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned “Mr. Roboto,” featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-STYX life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a STYX cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man
- Where else you’ve heard DeYoung’s operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung’s multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboard, smiles, and sneaks in games of Minesweeper between songs