What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for upper mezzanine seating in section 2, 3, 6, 7 or 9 (Rows G-N) (up to $50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Dennis DeYoung and the Music of Styx
- Where you met DeYoung: as a founding member of STYX
- STYX’s monster hits: “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Renegade”
- Why he’ll probably answer to the name “Kilroy”: Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned “Mr. Roboto,” featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-STYX life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a STYX cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man
- Where else you’ve heard DeYoung’s operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung’s multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboard, smiles, and sneaks in games of Minesweeper between songs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.