What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 2–6 (rows 25–35) (up to $61.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you met DeYoung: as a founding member of STYX
- STYX’s monster hits: “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Renegade”
- His post-STYX life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a STYX cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man
- Where else you’ve heard DeYoung’s operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- In the Dawn of the ’80s: Singer Mike Reno and guitarist Paul Dean formed one of the catchiest power-pop bands in Western Canada, scored a gig opening for KISS, recorded their debut record with Bob Rock (later of Metallica fame), and told the world what they’re about with the prescient hit “The Kid is Hot Tonight.”
- “Turn Me Loose”: By doing it their way or no way at all Loverboy eventually earned four multi-platinum albums and were inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame.
- Get Lucky: the album that scored an unprecedented six Juno awards and became the group’s biggest US seller thanks to its endearing anthem, “Working for the Weekend”
- Unfinished Business: the group’s latest album, featuring riff-factories such as “Fire Me Up” and “Crack of the Whip”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.