What You'll Get
- $32.50 for one ticket for upper mezzanine seating (up to $65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where you met Dennis: as the founding lead singer of Styx
- His monster hits: “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Renegade”
- Why he’ll probably answer to the name “Kilroy”: Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned “Mr. Roboto,” featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-Styx life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a Styx cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man
- Where else you’ve heard DeYoung’s operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung’s multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboards
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.