What You'll Get
- $45 for one ticket for mid-rear seating (up to $74 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx
- Where you met DeYoung: as a founding member of STYX
- STYX’s monster hits: “Lady,” “Babe,” “Come Sail Away,” “Mr. Roboto,” “Renegade”
- Why he’ll probably answer to the name “Kilroy”: Kilroy Was Here, the concept album that spawned “Mr. Roboto,” featured DeYoung as the voice of the rebellious protagonist
- His post-STYX life: touring, writing albums such as One Hundred Years from Now, playing the lead singer of a STYX cover band in Hilary Duff’s The Perfect Man
- Where else you’ve heard DeYoung’s operatic pipes: in his album of Broadway standards, or on tour with Jesus Christ Superstar
- Joining him in concert: a six-piece band, who helps DeYoung capture the prog/arena-rock magic of a Styx live show
- DeYoung’s multi-tasking skills: he not only unleashes his operatic voice on audiences, but also plays keyboard, smiles, and sneaks in games of Minesweeper between songs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.