- $20 for one G-Pass to a Denver Outlaws lacrosse game, which includes a hot dog and your choice of a soft drink or beer (up to a $40.50 value)
- Where: Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Seating: sections 102–103 or 107–109
- Doors: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Rochester Rattlers on Saturday, May 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Hounds on Friday, May 30, at 7:30 p.m.
To pick up your food and beverage voucher, bring your G-Pass to the Outlaws table on the concourse at section 105.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
During the 2013 regular season, the Outlaws were perfect. They finished with a flawless 14-0 record and scored 226 goals—45 more than the next highest scoring team. They were unstoppable, until suddenly, they were stopped. The Charlotte Hounds shocked the Outlaws in the playoffs, defeating them 17-14 and ending their season. This May, the Outlaws will have their first crack at revenge when the Hounds visit on the last Friday of the month. Based on the Outlaws’ first game of the season—a 14-10 win on the road against the Florida Launch—last postseason’s disappointment has not compromised their play. Prior to the showdown against the Hounds, though, the team will have to defend its turf against the Rochester Rattlers on May 17.
The Denver Outlaws joined Major League Lacrosse as an expansion team in 2006, immediately staking out their territory with a Western Conference title and a trip to the league championship. In total, they’ve played in the championship game six times and took home the MLL Championship in 2014 and 2016. From their inception, the Outlaws have marauded the league record books, setting attendance records in their inaugural season and each year since.