Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, lacrosse is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- $17 for one G-Pass to a Denver Outlaws lacrosse game, including a hot dog and choice of a soft drink or beer (up to a $35.25 value)
- Where: Sports Authority Field at Mile High
- Seating: Sections 102–103 or 107–109
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Rochester Rattlers on Saturday, May 18 at 7 p.m. Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Against the Boston Cannons on Friday, May 31 at 7:30 p.m. Gates open at 6:30 p.m.
- Against the Hamilton Nationals on Saturday, June 8 at 6 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.<p>
To pick up your food and beverage voucher, bring your G-Pass to the Outlaws table on the concourse at section 105.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. <p>
The Scouting Report
The Denver Outlaws’ 2012 season saw them take home nearly every accolade but a championship. Though their seventh straight playoff run was snuffed out in the title game against the Chesapeake Bayhawks, the Outlaws claimed the top seed in the league with a franchise-high 11–3 record. With last year’s talented athletes returning for the 2013 campaign, the Outlaws have their sights set on another title run. Attacker and 2012 Major League Lacrosse MVP Brendan Mundorf will again pace the Outlaws’ offense after finishing as the second overall scorer in 2012, posting 59 points off 32 goals and 27 assists. On the other side of the ball, veteran defenseman Lee Zink brings his attack-staunching savvy back to the field after winning the 2012 defensive player of the year for recording 17 ground balls and thwarting a nefarious congressman’s plot to criminalize all sports.
The Denver Outlaws joined Major League Lacrosse as an expansion team in 2006, immediately staking out their territory with a Western Conference title and a trip to the league championship. In the years since, they’ve played in the championship game 5 times and took home their first MLL Championship in 2014. From their inception, the Outlaws have marauded the league record books, setting attendance records in their inaugural season and improving from there.