What You'll Get
- Denver Young Artists Orchestra: Triad of the Titans
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Boettcher Concert Hall, Denver Performing Arts Complex
- Seating: General Admission
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for two adult tickets (up to $40 value)
- $26 for two adult tickets and two student tickets (up to $52 value)
- $40 for four adult tickets (up to $80 value)
Denver Young Artists Orchestra: Triad of the Titans
- The Music: The program includes pieces by Mahler, Tchaikovsky, and a DYAO musician
- The Soloist: DYAO Concerto Competition winner Sarah Switzer will play Tchaikovsky’s Violin Concerto
- The Young Composer: Isaac Allen, a DYAO student whose new composition, divine Majority, will be featured
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at 1:30 p.m. on 4/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Boettcher Concert Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Denver Young Artists Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.