All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $8 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $18 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Departure – A Tribute to Journey
- Departure is: a rock-solid tribute act from Atlanta that recreates the look, sound, loving, touching, and squeezing of Journey in their arena-packing prime
- How long Departure has journeyed in Journey’s shoes: six years and counting, which has refined their act and given them their own devoted fanbase
- The dead ringer for Steve Perry: Brian Williams, who channels Perry’s operatic wail and rocks the white suit jacket and flowing hair of his hero
- What to expect from Departure’s live show: a cache of Journey hits and deep cuts, as well as a connection with the universe when the crowd hits that “Niiiiiight” high note on “Don’t Stop Believin’”
- What to wear: a sleeveless demin jacket and comfortable shoes, because Departure often plays for two hours
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.