- Tickets to the Designers Choice Fashion Preview Dallas 2013
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Dallas World Trade Center
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $17 for one ticket (up to a $35 value)
- $32 for two tickets (up to a $70 value)
- $56 for four tickets (up to a $140 value)<p>
The event will include a live charity auction with designs donated by Designers Choice Fashion Preview designers. All proceeds from the auction go to benefit the Timmons Arts Foundation.<p>
Designers Choice Fashion Preview Dallas 2013
Hosted by Project Runway star Korto Momolu, the Designers Choice Fashion Preview parades next season’s trendsetting threads from local and celebrity designers. Aaliyah Fisher, the 15-year-old wunderkind behind Grafetti Couture shows off the styles that made her the youngest-ever designer to show in New York Fashion Week. Candace Lee’s handmade children designs flounce down the runway, while Chelsea Britt Stumo of RubyBritt displays her studio’s brand of lifestyle wear, including reception dresses. Proceeds from the evening will be donated to the Timmons Art Foundation, which helps strengthen the arts and music programs in local schools.<p>