What You'll Get
- $49 for one general-admission ticket (up to $106.39 value)
- Includes two cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
Designing a Difference Launch Party
- The Organization: From the team behind #HashtagLunchbagSF, Designing a Difference (DaD) creates job opportunities in the local apparel manufacturing industry for individuals facing employment barriers.
- The Cause: Proceeds from this event go towards supplies needed to launch the program, including training materials and sewing machines.
- The Warm-Up: Cocktails and an art auction will kickoff the festivities from 7 to 8 p.m.
- The Yuk-Yuks: A noted comic from MTV will take the stage at 8:30 to emcee the evening’s activities.
- The Glamour: A fashion show will exhibit the latest styles from designer Rebecca Cahua, who started the DaD movement and currently runs #HashtagLunchbagSF
- Other Festivities: After the fashion show, the evening will conclude with two hours of live music and dancing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 1/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.