What You'll Get
- $8 for one G-Pass for balcony seating in mid-to-rear rows (up to $19.33 value)
- $8 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $16.33 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How fire-spitting Gene Simmons double Steve Cle’ere described the resemblance to the Star-Telegram: “I don’t have the long tongue, but our face shape is very similar.”
- Recipe for his fake-blood mix: sugar, eggs, food coloring, and butter
- Prominent fan of KISS Destroyer: former Journey singer Steve Augeri, who’s caught at least one of their gigs
- What to give them if they invite you backstage: cold cream—they don’t go halfway with the makeup
CRÜEligans: This Mötley Crüe tribute act faithfully recreates hair-metal hits such as “Girls, Girls, Girls” and “Smokin’ in the Boys Room.”
Infestation – Ratt Tribute: Without relying on wigs or backing tracks, this tribute act (which made its live debut at a House of Blues) summons the sprit of the Sunset Strip circa 1980 with hard-rock classics such as “Round and Round” and “Back for More.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.