Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this Groupon.
- One ticket to see a Detroit Lions preseason football game against the New England Patriots
- When: Thursday, August 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Ford Field
- Door time: Two hours before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $27 for one upper-level seat in sections 315–327 or 335–347 (a $64 value)
- $42 for one lower-level seat in sections 100–101, 111–122, or 132–141 (an $85 value)<p>
Big Time Worldwide LLC is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Detroit Lions or Ford Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. Tickets will be shipped to your provided address.<p>
The Scouting Report
In 2012, Detroit’s passing offense proved to be one of the most potent aerial attacks in league history. The team averaged 308 yards per game through the air—second most in the league. It also featured a pair of record setters, including a wide receiver who utilized his elite speed instead of some sort of helmet odometer to record the most receiving yards ever in a single season. Now, Detroit returns to the field with even more offensive weapons in pursuit of its second playoff appearance in three seasons. On August 22, the team will defend its home turf against the perennial championship contenders from New England for the final home game of the preseason.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Detroit Lions, Ford Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.