What You'll Get
- Detroit Pistons game package with one ticket to eight different Motor City Sunday games
- Includes the opportunity to sink a post-game shot after the final buzzer on November 9 or April 12 ($25 value)
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Door time: 90 minutes before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $90 for upper-level seating in sections 206–210 or 221–225 ($212.50 total value, including the post-game shot)
- $250 for lower-level seating in sections 104–110 or 117–123 ($476 total value, including the post-game shot)
The package includes the following games:
- Against the Utah Jazz on November 9 at 6 p.m.
- Against the Golden State Warriors on November 30 at 3:30 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Thunder on December 7 at 6 p.m.
- Against the Sacramento Kings on January 4 at 6 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Timberwolves on February 8 at 6 p.m.
- Against the Washington Wizards on February 22 at 3:30 p.m.
- Against the Charlotte Hornets on March 8 at 6 p.m.
- Against the Hornets on April 12 at 3:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
A new head coach and president of basketball operations are leading the Detroit Pistons into a new era, and have their sights set on a return to the postseason. Focusing on improving outside shooting and defense during the offseason, the team looks to build on last year’s strengths of 101 points per game and an NBA-leading 51.9 point in the paint per game. The roster features a returning Team USA Gold Medalist, along with six new players. Catch the team in action during a series of eight kid-friendly Sundays, plus take aim at the hoop with a post-game shot on November 9 or April 12.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2015. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Call (248) 377-0100 to redeem. Tickets will be emailed or mailed to address provided. Present tickets at entrance starting on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Detroit Pistons
Although their name fondly alludes to Michigan's proudest industry, the Detroit Pistons rolled off the assembly line in a different state entirely—Indiana. Automobile-part mogul Fred Zollner founded the team as the Fort Wayne Zollner Pistons, joining the young National Basketball League in 1941. Under Fred's direction, the Pistons immediately found success on the court, winning back-to-back NBL titles in 1944 and 1945 and amassing 166 wins in just nine seasons.
As the sport grew, so too did the team. In need of a bigger audience, the Pistons left Fort Wayne for the Motor City, where they continue to challenge Eastern Conference opponents in the NBA. Throughout the years, the team has claimed three NBA championships—most recently in 2004—produced hall of fame players, and earned the record for the highest-scoring game in NBA history—a 186–184 triple-overtime win over the Denver Nuggets in which both teams accidentally scored touchdowns for a whole quarter.