- $25 for one general admission ticket (up to $45 value)
Dates and Showtimes
- Wednesday, November 11 at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 13 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 14 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 18 at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, November 19 at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 20 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 21 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 22 at 2 p.m.
- The Setup: he was a doctor in his home country, but in post-recession America, Bob is opening a sandwich shop in the mall, with the help of teenage breadwinner Sherri, sarcastic service industry veteran Jamie, and erstwhile bank executive Ted
- The Twist: at the shop’s Grand Opening, Bob is nowhere to be found, and the three mismatched employees must decide if they should throw it all in or make these sandwiches their own way
- The Reviews: the New York Times’ Charles Isherwood praised the show as an “improbable but often darkly funny comedy”