- $33 for one ticket to a Detroit Red Wings preseason hockey game ($44.25 value)
- Tickets will be emailed.
- Where: Joe Louis Arena
- Seating: sections 201–204b, 225a–228, or 211a–218a
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Games and Dates
- Against the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday, September 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Boston Bruins on Saturday, September 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Maple Leafs on Monday, September 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday, October 1, at 7:30 p.m.
Ticketwave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Detroit Red Wings or Joe Louis Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from Ticketwave.
The Scouting Report
When Detroit hits the ice for the 2014-15 season, the unflinching team looks to extend an already impressive streak of playoff appearances, which stretches unbroken back to 1990. The journey begins with this slate of preseason games, including a match against former division-rival Chicago, reigniting one of hockey’s oldest rivalries that dates back to when hockey sticks were just tree branches. Other dates include showdowns against current divisional foes Boston and Toronto.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Detroit Red Wings, Joe Louis Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.