What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Detroit Red Wings preseason hockey game
- $39 for seating in upper sections 201–204, 211–218, or 225–228 ($52 value)
- $85 for seating in lower sections 101–104, 111–118, or 125–128 ($115 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, September 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday, September 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Boston Bruins on Saturday, September 26, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
When the Red Wings take to the ice for the start of the 2015–16 NHL season, they’ll be looking to avenge last year’s early exit from the playoffs. To do so, they’ll rely on the leadership of veteran left-winger Henrik Zetterberg—a scoring machine with 66 points logged last season alone. He’ll work in tandem with goaltender Jimmy Howard, who was voted into the 2015 All-Star game, but couldn’t attend due to either an injury or his pads not making it through airport security. Along with the rest of the team, these players will take on a trio of powerhouses in a slate of preseason games, including a face-off against last season’s Stanley Cup winners, the Chicago Blackhawks.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects VIPTIXONLINE's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices printed on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption purposes. Game times subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.