- Tickets to see a Detroit Waza Flo arena soccer game with optional alcoholic beverages
- Where: Melvindale Civic Arena
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Options and Dates
- $12 for two tickets ($24 value)
- $16 for two tickets and two alcoholic beverages ($32 value)
- $24 for four tickets ($48 value)
- $32 for four tickets and four alcoholic beverages ($64 value)
- $36 for six tickets ($72 value)
- $48 for six tickets and six alcoholic beverages ($96 value)
For each option, choose from the following matches:
- Against the Milwaukee Wave on Saturday, January 24, at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Ambush on Saturday, January 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Harrisburg Heat on Saturday, February 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Mustangs on Saturday, February 14, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Before going on the road to end the season, the Detroit Waza Flo gears up for four games of high-scoring action at their home arena. During the finale, the team will be seeking revenge on the Chicago Mustangs, who edged them out 10–9 earlier this season. Before that, Detroit hosts division rivals Harrisburg, a team they’ve beaten twice this season without even using their hands.
Detroit Waza Flo
“Waza” means “good technique” in Japanese. It also means “to think clearly” in Swahili. As a charter member of the Major Arena Soccer League, the Detroit Waza Flo has embodied both these principles since the team was founded in 2008. But instead of taking Swahili lessons to devise cool slogans for themselves, the Waza Flo focused on what they did best: win. They claimed back-to-back Eastern Division championships in 2012 and 2013, reaching the league finals in both of those campaigns. In 2013 they also won arena soccer’s Open Cup, defeating three-time champs the San Diego Sockers to hoist the franchise’s first trophy.