All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $15.35 value)
- Named for: the infamous wartime chemical
- Their sound: a fusion of hardcore punk and surf custom made for headbangers, career moshers, and skaters
- Their start: 1979, when they put the last nail in disco’s coffin
- The song that hit you like a brick: “Bloodstains”
- Where Generation Y and up may have heard Agent Orange: while playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, or while researching the role of “‘80s surf punk” for a school play
- Founding singer/guitarist who still thrashes and growls like it’s 1979: Mike Palm
- What to expect: swinging elbows, disregard for decibel levels, and the feeling that they don’t make punk bands like this anymore
- Get there early for: punchy, no-frills punk from Denver’s In the Whale
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.