What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21 value)
- $30 for one VIP ticket (up to $75 value)
- Dates: Friday, April 8, at 5 p.m. or Saturday, April 9, at 12 p.m.
- The full lineup is to-be-announced; click here for updates
VIP tickets include:
- VIP re-entry
- VIP air-conditioned bathrooms
- An opening party at the VIP tent with an open bar of mid-level cocktails and beer from 5–7 p.m.
- Private VIP bar with a viewing area, and a private main-stage cash bar from 7–11 p.m.
Lake Worth Reggae Fest
- Matisyahu: With his unique mixture of reggae, dancehall, and Hassidic-themes, this beat-boxing MC scored a Top 40 hit with “King Without a Crown,” and he landed in the top five across the Rock, Modern Rock, Rap, and Top Independent Albums charts with 2012’s Akeda
- Black Uhuru: In a career that has spanned more than four decades and nearly 30 albums, these Kingston kings of dub vibrations emerged as the second-highest selling reggae act of all time, right behind Bob Marley. They were also the first reggae band to ever win a Grammy.
- Josh Heinrichs: The former leader of the indie act Jah Roots and head of GanJah Records, Josh habitually tops the Amazon and iTunes Reggae Charts with breezy albums such as Josh Heinrichs and Friends and his latest EP, High on Love.
- Sammy J: This rising Aussie star shares his Maori and Polynesian roots in R&B grooves infused with soul, funk, and a bit of scat jazz.
- Also Appearing: The Badda Skat Band | Spred the Dub | MC Lance-O of Kulcha Shok
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.