What You'll Get
- $8 for one general admission ticket (up to $13.20 value)
- Birth name: Warren Anderson Mathis
- Why he chose his stage name: “Bubba” represents his Southern side, while “Sparxxx” is for his hip-hop side
- When you first met Bubba: in 2001, when his major label debut, Dark Days, Bright Nights dropped jaws, turned heads, and melted boot heels into gravy
- What made the album so unique: Bubba’s twangy voice spraying hick-hop lyrics, all atop club-ready beats from famed producer Timbaland
- Country hip-hop is pretty common now: probably because Bubba paved the way for the genre
- What’s new: Made on McCosh Mill Road, his fifth studio album
- Bubba tracks that inspire audiences to say both “Hey Ho!” and “Yeehaw!”: “Ms. New Booty,” “Deliverance,” and “Ugly”
- His sound: rabble-rousing odes to redneck living delivered in a musical alloy of Southern rock, country, and hip-hop
- For fans of: Big Smo, Bubba Sparxx, Locash Cowbows, N.W.A.
- Where to begin: go back to Demun’s previous band, Rehab, who scored a hit with “Bartender Song (Sittin’ at a Bar), and then dig into Jones Country, featuring hick-hop jams such as “The Muddy Muddy” and “Country Fried”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.