Although it’s been ostracized by the five traditional senses, the sense of humour is the only thing that enables human beings to detect a rubber chicken creeping up from behind. Stay on guard with this deal to Dez Reed’s Comedy Club at The Patricia Hotel.
Choose between two options:
- For $17, you get a comedy package for two (a $34 value), which includes the following:
- Two tickets (a $20 value)
Two pints of Great Western beer (a $14 value)<p>
- For $34, you get a comedy package for four (a $72 value), which includes the following:
- Four tickets (a $40 value)
- Four pints of Great Western beer (a $28 value)
- Bucket of wings (a $4 value)<p>
All tickets are general admission and can be used at any Thursday night show through June 7. Shows start at 7 p.m.
Comedian Dez Reed gives audience members’ guts a shake in places they didn’t know existed during his Thursday night comedy shows at The Patricia Hotel. At each performance, he’s joined by renowned guest stand-ups such as Tommy Savitt, former Seinfeld writer Keith Barany, and COCA Comedian of the Year Kelly Taylor, who dispense humorous anecdotes, witty one-liners, and helpful tax advice. Patrons replenish their laugh supplies with bites from a bucket of wings and frothy sips from Great Western brews.