- One ticket to one doubleheader session of the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic college basketball invitational tournament
- Where: Stan Sheriff Center
- Click here for details about session times and match-ups.
- Door time: One hour before tipoff
Seating and Sessions
$5 for one general-admission ticket to Session 1 on Monday, December 22 ($10 value)
- Game 1 at 9:30 a.m.: George Washington University vs. Ohio University
- Game 2 at 11:30 a.m.: University of Colorado vs. DePaul University
$5 for one general-admission ticket to Session 3 on Tuesday, December 23 ($10 value)
- Game 5 at 9:30 a.m.: loser of Game 1 against loser of Game 2
- Game 6 at 11:30 a.m.: winner of Game 1 against winner of Game 2
$9 for one ticket for upper-level reserved seating to Session 5 on Christmas Day, Thursday, December 25 ($18 value)
- Game 9 at 8:30 a.m.: seventh place game
- Game 10 at 11 a.m.: fifth place game
Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic
In the week leading up to Christmas, the sixth annual Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic sets out to reward well-behaved college hoops fans with a gift of 12 games over three days. Each squad competes in one game a day as the eight-team field advances through the bracket-style tournament. At the end, the two undefeated teams face off in the title game, while the losers of each contest continue to pair off for third- through seventh-place match-ups.
In last year’s final, Iowa State topped Boise St. in a 70–66 nail biter. This time around, Ohio and George Washington get the tournament started with what should be a close matchup. After that game ends and the referees re-string the court’s tripwires, DePaul tips off against Colorado.