What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket to see Diamond Rio (up to $43.60 value)
- When: Friday, April 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cave
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How you met Diamond Rio: in 1991, on “one of the most successful debut albums in country music” according to AllMusic
- How Diamond Rio met each other: lead singer Marty Roe and keyboardist Dan Truman made their acquaintance at Nashville theme park Opryland USA, and they started a bluegrass act called the Tennessee River Boys
- What inspired the change: when guitarist Jimmy Olander, mandolinist Gene Johnson, bass player Dana Williams, and drummer Brian Prout joined up, the new members liked the sound of truck manufacturer Diamond Reo’s name
- The reason why Diamond Rio almost never happened: almost immediately after being signed, half of the band was laid up in a series of random medical accidents
- A few of their hits throughout the years: “Meet in the Middle,” “Norma Jean Riley,” “I Believe,” and “One More Day”
- Their latest: 2009’s The Reason, which brought the band’s undercurrent of Christian spirituality to the forefront
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Cave. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Cave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.