What You'll Get
- $60.81 for one G-Pass for floor or orchestra seating (up to $101.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “The Boss”: a fitting description for Diana, who was dubbed “Female Entertainer of the Century” by Billboard magazine, declared the most successful female music artist in history by the Guinness Book of World Records, and is a recipient of a Kennedy Center Honor, Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, and two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough”: a way to describe Diana’s career trajectory, from her humble beginnings growing up in Detroit to leading The Supremes (still the best-selling girl group of all time), embarking on a wildly successful and varied solo career, becoming an Academy Award-nominated actress, and selling over 100 million albums
- “Endless Love”: a feeling that fans share for Diana’s live show, which dazzles with her elastic soprano, Motown-inspired backup singers, and a flurry of costume changes
- “Upside Down”: how your heart might feel after hearing “Baby Love,” “Where Did Our Love Go,” and other hits with the word “love” in the title from Diana’s time with The Supremes and her work as a solo artist
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.