- $35 for one admission to a two-hour personal-style workshop with personal image consultant Diane Serns
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
The event will be held at a private residence. The exact address will be shared after purchase.
Each event is capped at 8 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
Developing your own unique sense of style can be a continual wellspring of self-confidence. Personal image consultant Diane Serns will help you do just that during this two-hour workshop. You’ll bring a handful of items to serve as a starting point, off of which Diane will suggest eight foundational styles and four additional styles.
Find Your Signature Style
Diane will discuss topics such as hair, makeup, color, and accessories to refine your look based on your personal taste.
Get Expert Guidance
Each participant will leave with a personalized sheet of style tips, photos of outfit options, and handouts about wardrobe design.
Start With Your Own Clothes
Each guest is asked to bring the following:
- One item of clothing you love the most
- One item of clothing you are confused about
- One pair of your favorite shoes
- One piece of your favorite jewelry
Personal Image Consultant
While working as a hairdresser, Diane Serns saw firsthand how much of an influence people’s self-perception has on their self-esteem. Realizing the importance of bolstering her clients’ confidence, she underwent training to become a color-analysis specialist and a wardrobe stylist. Today, as a personal image consultant, Diane helps women of all ages and backgrounds discover their fashion sensibilities during engaging workshops and consultations.