What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved or general admission
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Free admission for children under 2
Diary of a Worm, a Spider, and a Fly
- The story: Based on the best-selling children’s books by Doreen Cronin, the musical follows three friends as they team up and set out on an adventure to help get fly’s aunt, Rita out of a tough jam.
- The theme: Throughout their journey, the worm, spider, and fly learn the importance of the environment around them as well as tolerating others who may be a little bit different.
- The music: Part rock ‘n roll, part hip-hop, the score mixes raucous entertainment with educational themes that get kids dancing around while also learning a thing or two.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.